very addictive, i still can't get my diseases onto islands.
but the part of the game that really grabs my attention are the graphics, they look supurb and fit the theme brilliantly. great, fun game.
the game was great
- graphics - looked brilliant, the use of colour kind of gives it a child like quality
- style - definatly an interesting and original concept for a game, and has worked very well
- sound - i loved hearing the happy voices every so often. the music also seemed to run with the childish element
- violence - this was absolutly Necessary because it added humor to the game when you got things wrong, im glad you added it.
- interactivity - because its a game its obviously got interactivity
- humor - combing some of the elements i have mentioned previously, its obvious the game is very funny
i gave it nine out of ten because i thought it was a well thought out game, with a lot of effort put in to it to make it as good as possible
i love the idea of blowing up noobs. The arcade style of graphics is always good to see, no matter how old it is.
I thank you, sir.
the sound was brilliant....i need not say anything else
.... if that makes any sense :)
haha. perfect sense.
the graphics were great, it looked very stylish and proffesional, loved it.
but i think it needs some sort of scoring system, maybe with highscores.
That would need a seperate survival mode.
this is such a weird game, its really hard to figure at first (but that was probably just me). anyway i see you have put a lot of effort into the game and it is enjoyable, i just thank god for the mute button :)
it does need some improvements, such as a high score record system, and maybe some more levels. but it was still a great game, well worth playing.
i dont even understand the game, yet i still loved it. i should probably read the rules more often :D
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.